Monday, February 20, 2012

javascript - How can I prevent default double-tap behavior (zooming, panning) in Mobile Safari on iOS4? - Stack Overflow

javascript - How can I prevent default double-tap behavior (zooming, panning) in Mobile Safari on iOS4? - Stack Overflow: "When I double-tap near the edge of a page that exceeds the height or width of the browser window in Safari under iOS4, it zooms in or out and/or scrolls up, down, right, or left, depending on the size of the page and the current viewport position. How can I prevent this behavior, please?

I'm working on a site where this is (very) bad; we're preserving several layers of menu state and scrolling horizontally to navigate between layers. Double-tapping hoses the layout, and there's no intuitive way to get it back.

Double-tap does not seem to fire a scroll or touch event as far as I can tell. Other things I've tried:



"

'via Blog this'